Meet Dr. Odrich
Dr. Odrich received his B.S. in biochemistry from Queens College, a D.D.S. from Columbia, and his Certificate in Periodontics from Columbia in 1963. Having taught many years at Columbia School of Dental and Oral Surgery, Dr. Odrich has continued to teach and perform clinical research in Italy.
He is a member of dentistry’s honorary society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon, a diplomate in the American Board of Periodontology, a member of many dental societies and organizations, and author of several scientific articles.
An international lecturer, he is devoted to his family and grandchildren, Dr. Odrich is an avid painter, composer, and a world-renowned jazz clarinetist. He has performed as a soloist in Carnegie Hall, and has been part of many recordings. Rounding out his artistic side, he has also performed on Broadway in the original cast of “Lenny” and recently completed a novel, just for fun.
- Case Report Utilizing Sinus/Alveolar Crest Tenting (SACT) Technique with histology and 30-month clinical follow -up. International Journal Oral Maxillofacial Implants “Interdisciplinary Treatment of a Severe Maxillary Aesthetic Defect : A Case Report”, Vol.16, no.1,2004. Winter, A.A., Pollack, A.S. and Odrich, R.B.
- Sinus/Alveolar Crest Tenting (SACT): A new technique for implant placement in Atrophic Maxillary Ridges without Bone Grafts or Membranes. International Journal of Periodontics & Restorative Dentistry Volume 23, Number 6 2003. Winter, A.A., Pollack, A.S. and Odrich, R.B.
- Placement of implants in the severely atrophic posterior maxilla using Localized Management of the Sinus Floor- A Preliminary Study. International Journal Oral Maxillofacial Implants; 17: 687-695, 2002. Winter, A.A., Pollack, A.S. and Odrich, R.B.
- Cryotherapy, A New and Experimental Approach to the Treatment of Periodontal Disease. Periodontics 5:313, 1967. Odrich, R.B. and Kelman, C.D
- A New Adhesive Foil Dressing for Periodontal Surgery. J Perio 32:14, 1961. Berman, C.L., Odrich, R.B., Beube, F.E., and Kutscher, A.
- Experimental Approach to Treatment of Moderate Periodontitis. J Clin Stom Conf., Columbia Univ. Pub Vol 1, # 2: pp. 32-35, 1960. Odrich, R.B., Stern, I.B., and Beube, F.E.: